30 Years Looking for a Smaller Tummy - Saginaw, MI

I went in for coolsculpting procedure 9 days ago....

I went in for coolsculpting procedure 9 days ago. I have been researching all the different options to get a smaller tummy, and for the price this was the most doable for me. The initial treatment (I had one on my lower abdomen) was uncomfortable for the first few minutes. Three days after my numbness started to go away and was replaced by shooting pain. The next day was worse. The fifth day I found it hard to move. My skin burns and feels like a deep bruise. Prickly sensations on the surface come and go, for instance the small hairs on my skin feel like they are being plucked out. There's a churning, rumbling ache inside of my stomach and an electric shock feeling that sometimes starts in the depths of my stomach and reaches the surface and stings a lot. It got so intense by the sixth day I had to suppress puking, and did once while at work. It hurts to bend over, have pants on, and it doesn't actually make a difference whether you wear clothes or not. I took Motrin and it doesn't help. I have found that the only thing that actually makes the pain go away is an ice pack. So I sleep with one on, and when it melts, I have to get up and fill it back up. The pain just has been pulsing since the fourth day until now, the ninth day. It's easing up a little finally. But it still hurts to move and do daily activities. It even hurts to laugh. That being said, I am truly hopeful and trying to remain optimistic that at my results will be good. I only had one treatment done. I read that the lower abdomen is the most painful one. It certainly is. I have a high pain tolerance, and I am very amazed at how I am still so uncomfortable. My body usually recovers very fast form injuries. It's been almost a week straight of being floored with pain. I do want this fat gone though, so, my fingers are crossed that it is worth it.

14 days after

The pain is subsiding. Still sore but getting back to normal. I am surprised I have not read that often that people get so much pain. Now just waiting for results.

23 Days

About 7 days ago the pain is gone, but I do itch and I am still numb but it's fine. I had another consult today at the place I had this procedure done. They said it can take up to four months for the results to be final. I have noticed a little bit of a difference and they said that's wonderful to be noticing anything this early.

Before and after photo so far

They were good, but didn't I didn't think they really gave me a thorough consult as to what areas to treat on my body would give me the results I need. They did not mention pain. They said I might be sore in the next few days. Other then that, they were nice and professional.