Planning on Belotero. Wichita, KS

I'm getting Belotero in my tear troughs next week....

I'm getting Belotero in my tear troughs next week. Maybe Juvederm after that. Wish me well. After losing weight and aging (I'm 55), the dark circles under my eyes were bugging me. I do TV interviews about once a month, and I hate how I look on camera. Never thought I would get work done on my face, but never say never. Two plastic surgeons said I was not a candidate for a lower eye lift.

Day One

Belotero injections barely hurt at all. Today I am a little lumpy looking, but I was told by my ARNP that this is normal. Not ready to take 'during' pictures.

Not a Good Experience.

I wrote a review at the time I had the procedure, but waited to give my final verdict. I have developed a lot of puffiness that seems to be trapped fluid, not product. Now the aesthetician is not returning my calls. I can't recommend Belotero for tear trough hollowness (dark under eye circles). I'm afraid that now I will have loose skin and possibly need an under eye lift.

Belotero - Its getting better

I went to the aesthetician yesterday to have some of the Belotero dissolved. We think that maybe I just simply responded 'too well' to the Belotero, and next time we will not use as much.

I wish I had never done Belotero

I'm so unhappy with the results of Beltero ten months ago. I have heavy bags under my eyes that I cannot hide with concealer. I'm called the nurse practitioner tomorrow to have the Belotero completely dissolved. I'd love to try another filler, but I probably won't be ready for a long time.
Nurse Tina

She seemed experienced, but I had to find out on my own I should probably have the Belotero dissolved.