25 Yr Old 2 Kids Size 34c with 470 Cc Sinetra Silicone - Sacramento, CA

Surgery went very well for me. Woke up kind of...

Surgery went very well for me. Woke up kind of with an anxiety attack but I was able to get through.. On my first day I was bleeding quite a bit so I had my boyfriend remove my hospital gauze pads and replace them with new ones. I was mostly passed out the first day as I still had heavy medication in my system..

**day two**
Day two felt a little but easier I wanted more time off the bed. I've been having people around me get out of bed by them placing two hands behind my back and lifting me up.. Day two I felt less pain and was more talkative..

Today DAY THREE**
in theeee worst pain ever !!!! I woke up in so much pain! I could actually feel the pain today like I feel the rawness of my skin stitches to another I woke up bring today and was not able to move much! Thankfully my bf has been at my side through this while thing. He lifted me up made me some food so that I can take some meds.. Once I ate I took meds and passed out. I woke up 3 hours later feeling a bit better. I got help up and walked around for a little in the house I was up for about 3 hours before I started feeling sharp pains again and dizziness so I layed down and took more medication. I've been keeping hydrated with Gatorade. I just woke up from snap and feel really dizzy. I'm hoping sleep will assist me in this

5 days post op!

Well I'll start by saying I was finally able to shower today ! :) my OS told me not to shower for 4 days so I've been a hot mess!! Lol I fell soo much better! My mom assisted with washing my hair. I sat in a bath chair we have and tilted my head back it hurt a little but we did what we could! lol.. Well I'm still in some pain but I am for sure moving around much easier. I had my mom switch my gauze today and got a little light headed as she was doing so.. My incisions look like they are doing ok. But my nipples did look a little in the grey side.. Is this I'm not sure if it's because I still have gauze on my breast ?? Should I take it off and let my twins breath?? Lol.

Boobies looking better

My boobies are obviously still swollen but just wanted to share an update picture

Updated name