48 Yr Old Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck - Sacramento, CA

I saw Dr Lim for a breast reduction and tummy tuck...

I saw Dr Lim for a breast reduction and tummy tuck after having 5 children with the last child just 5 yrs ago, and then natural 100+ lb weight loss. I've had shoulder pain and back pain due to breast and body size for years.
I'm 5'9 and starting weight at beginning was 323 lbs. lost naturally over 100. And after BR and TT I'm at 165lbs. With so far 2.4 wks post TT I've lost 6 inche in lower abdomen (apron) and tummy. And after 4 months BR am a 36C. So far I'm pleased. Lots of healing to go for TT.
Dr lim didnt do the procedures together due to my age and healing with diabetes. He felt it best to do separate.
Insurance Covered my BR and I covered my TT.
Breasts are a bit off in size and shape. I did have some scar retraction on left. But seems to be releasing and settling nicely.
TT is hard. Swollen and puffy at almost 3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing it flatten out.
Dr Lim is not an easy smooth communicator. I however am very outspoken. It took a bit of wit and charm to draw him out. But he is sweet caring and genuine. He was clear on every detail and always available to me. I trust his judgement and expertise. I would totally recommend Dr Lim.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr lim I love his staff too.