1 Syringe to Perk Up my Small Cheeks - Sacramento, CA

Been wanting voluma for a year and was scared. I...

Been wanting voluma for a year and was scared. I have a small skinny face showing premature fat pad loss under my cheeks, had a shadow that hated and was making me feel tired. Took me 2 months to find injector, choose nurse that used canula and could not be happier. Its been 20 hours and looks as great as immediately after, i had no swelling, bruising, bleeding, pain. Followed the pre instructions of no fish oil, meds, vit e weeks prior. Got very natural results. Will update.

3rd day still loving voluma cheeks

So far so good, no swelling, bruising, no adverse effects. Yesterday my cheeks were a bit sore since I was smiling and laughing at work all day. I can't feel the voluma when I smile or that is there unless I touch my cheeks. Feels like I have two halfmoon shape tiny gummy worms under my skin, weird but sure makes my cheeks look much better than before. Also, my left side is skinnier than my right and even thou i have the same amount on each side, the right side looks better. Now I just hope it lasts a while ????. I also wished the voluma would swell or take in more water, cuz it would look way better. Will keep updating.
Belinda Pate, RN

Belinda is a very skilled injector, has had years of experience and her job is injecting fillers and botox/dysport. I choose her due to reviews on yelp and her answers to all the questions I asked during the consultation. I had great fears of complications and my face is small and (old) but almost perfect proportions so room for filler mistakes. Belinda met my goal of lifting cheek creases. She was also honest and straight forward, told me it may not last as long like Allergen claims due to where she had to inject to lift.