41 Year Old, Hoping to Reduce Sun Spots & Improve Laxity of Jowls/neck - Sacramento, CA

I had the eclipse micropen with PRP treatment on...

I had the eclipse micropen with PRP treatment on my face and neck. My NP went 0.5 mm deep on my forehead. 1 mm deep on other areas of my face (1.25 on my lower cheeks and pores around my nose/lower eye junction) and 1.25 on my neck. I have some laxity in my lower cheeks and very front of my neck that I am hoping to improve with increasing collagen from the treatment. I also have 2 sun spots on either side of my cheeks. I have to say it was painful even with the 4% lidocaine topical cream. Most painful was around the eye area but it was tolerable. My neck was the least painful. My face and neck were red for entire first day - had procedure done at 1030 am. Extremely red! Don't plan anything on day of treatment except house duties. I used my care kit of facial cleanser and serums that eclipse pen endorses for aftercare. The step 3 bottle stung like crazy but subsided after a few seconds.
Day 2 - redness was moderate but easy to cover with light powder. My NP told me not to wear foundation just yet. I went to the gym in the morning and did an hour of boot camp. Afterwards I washed my face (fingertips only) and applied the serums from the facial care kit.
I'll post more as my face heals. I have slight peeling on my lower cheeks and neck today and slightly swollen.
Destination Aesthetics