36, 3 Kids in 4 Years with 2 C-sections - Sacramento, CA

I was tired of feeling like I was leftovers. My...

I was tired of feeling like I was leftovers. My body has been strong and given me 3 children, for which I am grateful but I felt like a shell of myself. My youngest turned 1 on Valentines Day and we were still nursing. She is almost weaned but I did pump and dump through this procedure.

Anyhow, I had a tummy tuck with lipo on my flanks. Three drains which were out on day 3. I took pain meds for 2 days and used cannibis oil for pain at night. The Valium was very helpful but left me feeling foggy, so I discontinued that at day 7.

The pain has been manageable and the compression garnet ugly and strangely comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time.

I am BEYOND thrilled with my swollen results! I know the swelling will go down in time and I am hurting but I could not wear my normal work pants today because they almost fell off!

Dr. K...and his entire staff are AMAZING people. They are kind and compassionate and very patient with those panicked questions.

Oh boy! I'm actually posting a picture!

Here is day 14....swollen and sore but flat with pants that are too large!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful man who is comforting, knowledgeable, confident and kind. Realistic expectations and on time for appointments are appreciated. His staff is fantastic and Jasmine is particularly sweet and kind. These are the kind of people you just want to be friends with as they are so kind.