Waste of money greedy doctor - Sacramento, CA

The Doctor performed Thermage on my calves....

The Doctor performed Thermage on my calves. Nothing changed but my pocketbook. The skin on my calves have dimpling because of liposuction. When I returned in 2012, she indicated, oh, we can try Venus Freeze for $2,700 and took a SECOND consultation fee. When I mentioned this to two plastic surgeons they were in disbelief that a doctor would do Thermage and then to suggest Venus Freeze, both procedures are not suitable for the calves. So, now I'm in the process of having Velashape III done, with a wonderful HONEST doctor, who truly deserves the title Doctor.

Waste of Money :(

One sessions of Thermage and there is no change to my calf area, save your money this does not work. It pinched. The back of my calves is still loose and dimpling from liposuction is still evident. How I wish there is something that works for tightening. I'm 104 pounds and I'm 5'5", very toned on upper body, so I did require that much tightening.

Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California