Trying Latisse!!!

I am on day 3 of Latisse so of course nothing yet,...

I am on day 3 of Latisse so of course nothing yet, but should see some kind of results starting in 2 weeks or so and full results in 16 weeks. I purchased the kit from my PS office at my last FU appt. It was $120 for the 60 day supply but was told a way to extend it to 90 days... Put the solution in the cap and use only 1 applicator for both eyes. It says not to do that in case of cross contamination, but they are MY eyes, lol.

I don't usually wear make up so its easy for me to apply it whenever, but I usually do it at night before bed. It says not to apply to lower lashes and not sure why - if you know, please share. I also use any excess on the brush to apply to a bald spot I have in my brows (which I am trying to grow back out from a bad wax job)

I will post weekly updated photos. Please share your story or comment so I can check out your review if you have one :)

Haven't been diligent... but like results thus far.

I was using daily for the 1st 3 wks and then got lazy or forgot - I am going to get back to daily use now though as I do like the results so far. Longer, but not thicker or darker yet and hope to get extra long eventually!