33 Year Old-revision Surgery and Neck Lipo

I was referred to dr Sykes from a family friend...

I was referred to dr Sykes from a family friend who was happy with her results from him. After having several consults with different doctors, I decided to go with Sykes. I initially felt very comfortable with him and loved his confident, kind of smart ass personality, it made me feel comfortable and in good hands. He also makes himself available and very easy to get In touch with once you're a client. I never felt I was annoying him and he never made me feel like I was asking too many questions and what not.
I am a third nose revision client so it's not an easy task to get me to what I was wishing for. After two previously botched nose jobs from other doctors, I feel like I finally am on my way to the nose I've been wanting! I am only 1.5 weeks post op and my nose already looks better even with all of the swelling. (Once swelling goes down I'll post a before and after). I also had lipo on my neck which looks beautiful as well:) I would definitely recommend dr Sykes for rhinoplasty and/or lipo!! I believe he is a master at his craft.
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sykes is a kick in the pants. He makes you feel as if you're a friend of his which helps the entire process for sure. I am so pleased with everything so far!