Definitely a Self Esteem Changer - Sacramento, CA

I'm sure I've spent thousands of dollars on eye...

I'm sure I've spent thousands of dollars on eye creams over the years, always hoping the next one would be the one to finally get rid of the bags under my eyes. Obviously they never did--how can any eye cream correct deep hollows and genetic dark circles? Once I accepted the truth, I found out about Restylane.

I was scared because of the price and the fact that it isn't permanent, but really my only alternative was surgery. I got a Yelp deal for Destination Aesthetics and scheduled the injection.

First off, I only did one syringe but even that was enough to make a big difference. It was pretty painless, since they use ice to numb the area before they inject; the only downside I see us that I have a lingering bruise under my left eye. Regardless, it was a great investment! Though I kind of liked my eyes best when they were still a little swollen, the actual results are sooooo much better than my before pics.

I can finally look people in the eye without worrying that they'll be freaked out by my zombie eyes. Even if I end up having to do it 2x a year, I will definitely make that investment! I feel so much more normal looking and I don't cringe when I see pics of myself anymore.

P.S. Sorry if my photos are all sideways-have no idea how/why that happened!

She was very friendly and didn't nitpick my face for more business. Very happy with DA!