My Arm Liposculpture Results Were More Than I Could Dream of - Sacramento, CA

I will tell my story and post pictures about my...

I will tell my story and post pictures about my experience with arm liposculpture. I am writing this review 13 days post op but I must say that I am beyond grateful. I never had to deal with being overweight as I have always been a pretty small chic but curvy. Well I decided to get on the depo shot and it completely changed my life for the worst. I have always had an athletic built, but I was on the shot for a year after I had my child because I didn't want to have any more kids no time soon. I loved not being on my periods so I stayed on the depo shot and end up gaining 35 pounds. I was about 162 when I use to weight 127. Well I was 18 at the time and I'm 25 now. Anywho, I went on a weight loss journey and I got down to my weight of 127 but could not lose the stored fat in my arms. I literally had bat wings and I felt so subconscious about my arms that i would never want to wear my arms out.

I tried so many body wraps and tripollar but that didn't work so I decided to quit paying to have the tripollar procedure done and scheduled my first ever cosmetic procedure. I had arm airbrush lipo which is arm liposculpture named airbrush lipo which is trademarked by Dr. Rollins of Beverly Hills. He has two offices, one in Beverly Hills and one in Sacramento. I had my procedure done in Sacramento because the wait list in Beverly Hills was way too long. The cost is the same but Dr. Rollins wasn't available until October. I'm so impulsive that I wanted my procedure done like the next day so I called to have it done two weeks before I had the procedure. The Sacramento office had availability so I literally flew from Vegas to Sacramento in the middle of my vacation to have it done and then flew back to Vegas about a hour after my procedure. I partied the night before in Vegas but didn't drink but two shots, got in at 5 in the morning just to change clothes to go to the airport to catch a 7am flight to Sacramento. My procedure was scheduled at about 10am. The flight was about a hour and 20 mins. I will finish the rest of this story tomorrow. I got to get up in the morning.
Dr. John F Hsu

He was incredible although I don't remember much as I was very tired during the procedure. I wasn't in any pain whatsoever.