35, Son (12 Years). Tummy Tuck W/muscle Repair, Lots of Liposuction, Breast Lift W/augmentation - Sacramento, CA

18 hours and my who world changes. Crazy! Nervous...

18 hours and my who world changes. Crazy! Nervous and hopefully for a smooth recovery. Not nervous for surgery...yet. I'm hoping to get my body back from my early 20's, but better :) I promise to worship it like it cost me $30,000 after interest. Lol. Wish me luck! I trust him with my body and future.

Day 1 recovery from the mommy makeover ????

I feel good! Went 8 hours without a nap. First post-op went nice. They take good care of me. Got home and moved to the living room, refilled my water cup with coconut water for some extra hydration, got the little crockpot out and instructed the boys how to make themselves meatballs and marinara. They did good. My boyfriend had been super irritated with me on day one, much better today. So nice. Oh, and ice packs and heat pads are the best!!!! And 9 pillows including a wedge, body, back, neck and 5 different kinds of regular pillows. It's a must. Tons of ice water too!

Update

Feeling good after discontinuing Norco! Loving me shape that's coming along. Excited for every day!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

To this point my experience has been wonderful. He is patient and very informative. He doesn't just give an empty simple answer, he tells you why and how. I feel we are on the same page and have complete confidence in my surgeon and staff!