Loving my Tummy Tuck - Sacramento, CA

I was referred to Dr. Sweat by another doctor who...

I was referred to Dr. Sweat by another doctor who spoke very highly of him. At the time I was very unhappy with the appearance of my stomach after having 2 kids via C-section and was thinking about having an abdominoplasty. I had numerous questions and a lot of concerns going into the process but after meeting Dr. Sweat my fears were calmed. He took the time to ensure all my questions were addressed, the process was explained and I knew exactly what to expect in order to make an educated decision that ultimately lead me to go forward with the surgery. Both he and his staff was very gracious and supportive through the process. I never had any issues making an appointment to see him even if it was spur of the moment which is usually not the case with doctors. It is obvious he truly cares about his patients and their recovery. I am now 5 months post op and loving my new flat belly, Dr. Sweat did an AMAZING job and I am thrilled with the results!!! I would recommend Dr. Sweat to anyone that is looking for a top grade plastic surgeon.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon