Regained my Hourglass Figure After 2 Kids Age Caught Up to Me

I used to have a great shape. All of a sudden I...

I used to have a great shape. All of a sudden I noticed I had muffin top. I tried bigger clothes, but the extra fat was still hanging over my clothes. I tried the gym and lost weight in all the wrong places. My tummy would not get smaller.

I got lipo on my upper, lower abs, flanks, and hips. I LOVE the results. I'm tiny now. My shape is amazing now. I have no overhanging fat and I can wear my size 4 again, instead of 8. I am 6 weeks post operation and my skin is already tightening up. I though I would have a heap of loose skin, but I do not. I look great.

The post surgery recovery very painful. Extremely painful. I felt like a train wreck for about 3 weeks post surgery. I could hardly walk and wearing jeans was out of the question. Only dresses and loose clothes. I do not have a high pain tolerance, so this was hard. Overall tough, even though it was excruciating pain, I would still do it again. The pain is for a short while and the results are for life.

I added more pictures

I still have pain in my flanks, but it's getting better everyday. I added more pictures of my before and after.
Dr. Tavassoli

Dr. Tavassoli is nice and easy to talk to. He is easy to get a hold of. Personable. I would use him again for sure.