Very Happy with my Results! Worth Every Penny!

This was my first time getting Lipo done, I wanted...

This was my first time getting Lipo done, I wanted to get lipo for my dreaded bra fat roll. I know most of us women have that dreaded fat that gets pinched by our bras. I have a breast lip and implant done in July in the same office. I went to my consultation with Teff and decided to get my "lateral back, hips, flanks, and sacrum. I scheduled my surgery date 3 weeks from my consults. I couldn't wait, I had surgery on Friday at 2 pm, arrived at 1pm. I got home after a few hours and slept the rest of the day and all of Saturday. Sunday came and I was more active, I think the hardest part was getting up and out of bed but once I was standing up right the pain was minimal and I returned to work Monday. After 1-2 weeks most of the swelling seemed to go down, bruising was expected and wasn't especially painful. I wore a undergarment for a little over a month after surgery, after two weeks I went to JCPenney and bought a smaller garment to compress my shape more. I am extremely happy with my results and I would like to return again to get my stomach done. About 10 years ago I lost 85 lbs and got down to 120 lbs, even then I still had that dreaded bra fat. I was comfortable wearing tight shirts because of the back fat rolls I didn't want people to see them. My confidence has gone way up and I am so much more happy with how I look, it was worth every penny!
Del Mar General Surgeon

Dr. Tavassoli was amazing! When I showed up on surgery day the RN took me back, she put in my IV and checked my vitals. Dr Tavassoli was finishing his patient before me so I had a little wait, he took a break from his surgery to come out and mark on my body where we would be working and where the incisions would be. He joked around with me and made me relax and confident in his ability to give me what I wanted! Once I got into the surgery room the staff made me so comfortable, there was great music on! Dr. Tavassoli told me if I was still awake or feeling pain to tell the nurse "mas tequila" (LOL) as soon as they started my IV I can't remember anything after that. When I returned for my post op the Nurse Dena told me that I was quite the crack up on the operating table, asking "Dr. T Pain" if he got all my "muffin top" and told him he was "Dr. Pain, T-Pain dishing out the Pain" lol Dr. Tavassoli and his staff made my first experience with Lipo more than anything I expected! I hope I have an opportunity to return for more :-)