53 Yr Old Wants to Stay Looking Young! Brazil!!!

I had lipo done in several areas of my torso...

I had lipo done in several areas of my torso (flanks, lower/upper abdomen, under arms & lower back) and had the fat transferred to my face and butt. Dr. Tavassoli was very patient when answering all of the many, many preliminary questions I had. He was also very honest and didn't promise anything that he couldn't accomplish. During my recovery Dr. Tavassoli was available 24x7 via phone call & text! My results are getting more awesome as promised, my face has a fuller, younger appearance and my butt is beginning to return to the way I looked in my 30s (dare I say 20s???!). I would definitely recommend Dr. Tavasolli - I'll be scheduling additional procedures as soon as I'm all healed from this round.

New body!

All healed
Del Mar General Surgeon

After interviewing several plastic surgeons in my area, I decided to go with Dr. Javad Tavassoli from New Body MD in Sacramento. I had lipo done in several areas of my torso (lower/upper abdomen, under arms, lower back & flanks) and had the fat transferred to my face and buttocks (Brazilian butt lift). Dr. Tavassoli listened carefully and was the most thorough in explaining the procedure and my anticipated results. He made me feel very comfortable as far as him being honest about my expectations. He also made me feel like he truly cared about me and cared deeply about giving me the results I desired. I looked at before and after photos of some of his previous patients which contributed to my decision. His work is amazing. Although he and I had discussed exactly what I wanted done during previous appointments, during my pre-op Dr. Tavassoli drew on my face and body then printed out the pictures and had me look them over carefully to ensure he and I were on the same page. This way there would be absolutely no misunderstanding of what I wanted done. During my recovery I was encouraged to contact the doctor with any questions or concerns I might have. I did just that and he responded very quickly. I made the right decision in choosing Dr. Tavassoli. I will be returning to him to have additional procedures done. I highly recommend him to everyone!