Embrace Scar Therapy for Tummy Tuck Scar - Sacramento, CA

I decided even before I did my TT that I wanted to...

I decided even before I did my TT that I wanted to use scar therapy so I could help my scar heal nicely. I started using embrace about 4 weeks after my procedure. The first silicone sheets were applied at my surgeons office. After the first 10 days I went to remove it and there was a considerable difference already. My scar appeared much smoother and didn't have the puckering at the corners and in certain areas it had before. I left it off for a day and then reapplied the second application myself at home and found it very easy. Again after the 2nd 10 days I removed the embrace. Much to my surprise my scar was looking even more improved. I went to my 6 week post op apt before applying the next dressing and my doctor, medical assistants and the Embrace rep all were amazed with my results as well. I can't wait to see how good my scar will look once I'm finished with the whole treatment process. I have 2 more after this one. Here is my before picture. I will post my after picture when complete.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon