Consultation review: 54 Year Old Woman of Color - 36 H - Sacramento, CA

Every since I could remember I Always had large...

Every since I could remember I Always had large breast and the older I got the larger my breast got. It causes me back problems, large dents in my shoulders, rash underneath my breast. I have looked to have a breast reduction for over 30 years. I have been scared but excited to move forward with my journey after deciding to do it. It was approved through my insurance. However, it changed when I went to see Dr Michael Wong. He was very rude to me from the start for no apparent reason. I asked to see pictures of his worked and he said I would have to reschedule another appt which I would have to pay another co pay. I made an appointment and he appeared angry about me asking to see his work. He told me that my breast was the largest he had ever worked with which was a red flag for me. He finally showed me a total of 4 pictures of women breast that did not look full. On another appointment I asked him if it was possible to make the breast rounder using my own breast tissue and he said no he could not and he was certain none of the other doctors in the clinic could. Keep in mind that after my first visit with him i contacted my hmo to see if I could be referred out of network because they referred me to the same clinic and it appeared to be red tape so i tried to move forward with my journey. I felt so uncomfortable with Dr Wong and this was starting to feel like a nightmare for me. In just the three visits with him what was so exciting to me had turned into the worst experience i had with a doctor. I ended up filing a complaint against him. Needless to say i feel that he was not culturally sensitive me. I don't feel he cared about me. He was very dismissive. I would not trust him to do my surgery. To me his conduct was so unethical. I would never refer him to anyone.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I felt Dr Michael Wong was rude, disrespectful, unethical and had no regard for me as a person.