Wonderful New Smaller Unwrinkled Breasts - Sacramento, CA

I had implants placed more than 20 years ago, they...

I had implants placed more than 20 years ago, they had become very encapsulated, they were above the muscle. I had them removed, It was covered by Kaiser, however Kaiser did not Cover putting in any new implants. However the breasts were wrinkly looking because there was nothing inside of them anymore as I have been very small to begin with. The main reason I had implants put back in, was to not look all wrinkled. However I did not want to look as big as artificial as I had looked before I I wanted the smallest size possible, Dr. K listened to me and gave me the smallest size he thought would work to fill out the breasts and not have them look artificial.. I am very pleased with the results, they arebehind the muscle so much less chance of contractures and they look very natural. all the wrinkles I was worried about Have filled in. I was afraid I might wake up too large, but he did exactly what I asked for, and I am very pleased with the results.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kaczynski is an excellent surgeon, very caring also, very knowledgeable.