Breast Augmentation - Sacramento, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The surgery went great! Experience with Dr. Sweat...

The surgery went great! Experience with Dr. Sweat is amazing! He is very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was very friendly; they smile every time you walk-in and that makes you feel important and special not just a patient that is going to spend tons of money. I don't have any bad experience that I can tell, it's always thumbs up :) :)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I have been searching PS for couple of months till I found NEWBODY MD. Dr. Sweat was very friendly, welcoming and professional Surgeon. He explain everything and tell me everything I need to know about breast augmentation. He let me choose the size/implant I want and share his opinion. The surgery went well and I was amaze with the result. The size that he choose was perfect! it look natural on me with my small body frame and you CAN NOT TELL my incision. I strongly recommend Dr. Sweat to all the ladies that want to look great and wants to have the confidence wherever they are.