Breast Augmentation - Sacramento, CA

The surgery went great! Experience with Dr. Sweat...

The surgery went great! Experience with Dr. Sweat is amazing! He is very professional and knowledgeable. The staff was very friendly; they smile every time you walk-in and that makes you feel important and special not just a patient that is going to spend tons of money. I don't have any bad experience that I can tell, it's always thumbs up :) :)
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I have been searching PS for couple of months till I found NEWBODY MD. Dr. Sweat was very friendly, welcoming and professional Surgeon. He explain everything and tell me everything I need to know about breast augmentation. He let me choose the size/implant I want and share his opinion. The surgery went well and I was amaze with the result. The size that he choose was perfect! it look natural on me with my small body frame and you CAN NOT TELL my incision. I strongly recommend Dr. Sweat to all the ladies that want to look great and wants to have the confidence wherever they are.