44y.o. Athletic Mom Wanting to Be Feminine Again - Sacramento, CA

I am a 45 year old mom of 4 and a surgical nurse. ...

I am a 45 year old mom of 4 and a surgical nurse. I am a very athletic woman, practicing vinyasa yoga, a long distant runner and cyclist, surfer and extreme skier. I am very thin and had breasts that were less than an A, using training bras as everyday bras. I wasn't filling out my tops, often having them pucker in the breast area. I was feeling like I was ready to feel more feminine again. I was very scared to take the time off of all my sports and figure out how to take care of my family. My husband was very supportive, never once suggesting I get an augment until I brought it up. After meeting with Dr. Coscia, I felt like could make an educated decision on surgery and size, being guided toward a size that was just big enough to feel feminine and still being able to do my sports. It was a little difficult of a recover because I was so thin and muscular, but in the end, I couldn't be happier. The result was the most natural looking breasts. I sometimes forget that I wasn't born with them! I am so happy I made this decision and had Dr. Coscia as my surgeon.
Dr. Rudy Coscia

I can't say enough nice things or give Dr. Coscia enough appreciation. He has a professionalism that is mixed with thoughtfulness and integrity. He educates his patients well and guides them individually in a direction that will give them the best results. He has outstanding surgical skill and strives for perfection. It was a hard decision for me to change my body, but I felt so supported and reassured by his knowledge and humble demeanor, I felt safe moving forward. I have been so happy with the results that I feel like this is what my body was supposed to look like. I still am amazed how natural my breast look and feel. He truly has a gift.