44, 5'3", 118 Lbs, Mom of 2 Teens - Sacramento, CA

Well I am finally doing it and could not be more...

Well I am finally doing it and could not be more excited!! I can't tell you ladies how many times I have talked myself into and out of having this surgery. And mainly because I am scared to death of going under. I had my consultation a few weeks ago and decided, based on my measurements to go with 400cc, over muscle, moderate profile, textured implant. I really loved the way 420cc looked but after talking with the doctor was comfortable with his suggestion of the 400's and why. I am currently a sad looking 32C according to Victoria's Secret. I can't wait to finally fill out a bra or swim suit, or wear sweatshirt with out looking like a boy! Its hard to imagine, even after trying on the sizers, what I will look like once this is over, even though I have looked at countless photos. I think that makes me nervous as well.

I have my shopping list ready. And have bought one zip front sports bra. That was stressful. I always buy everything in small. Soooo do I get a medium? A large? I ended up with a medium. I found it at TJ Maxx, if they had had one in each size I would have bought both. It was only $6! Which was cool because I don't know what size to get.

I am a side sleeper and have been trying to make myself sleep on my back, hopefully after surgery it will become easier. And since I am in my 40's and have "mature skin" according to the lady at Ulta today, it would be so much better for my face and neck if I could stay asleep on my back.

I don't have pics to share yet but will definitely get some before and after pics up.

Thanks for letting my ramble!