36 Three Children Later and Left with Sagging Breast and Skin... Mommy Makeover Here I Come - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been wanting a tummy tuck and breast job...

I have been wanting a tummy tuck and breast job for the past almost 6 years and finally decided to go for it. I started having children at the age of 18 and after my first child I was left with sagging breast and a stomach cover in stretch marks. After 18 years of this body this produce is much needed and I can not wait for the procedure date. After reading many reviews and consultations, I most likely be choosing Dr. Scott Green to preform my procedure. I plan to schedule for first consult after Christmas.

Mommy Makeover Needed After Three Lovely Babies

After years of going back and forth, I have finally decided to move forward on the mommy makeover procedure. I am getting so nervous as I get closer to the big day. But I can not wait to get my body back after 18 years. Just have to convince my husband but he supports me because he wants to see me happy.

Mommy Makeover and Recovery

Well Dolls. Please refer to my previously reviews to learn more of my background. I finally went through with the mommy makeover after going back and forth with my decision for several years.
I was so nervous on the day of my procedure. But the procedure is the easy part. It is the recovering from a tummy tuck that is emotionally and physically draining. So much bending over, back aches, and difficulties getting out of bed. Thankfully, I did not need a lot of lipo because I did not have a lot of fat. I am in love with the new me.

3 months Post Op

It has been a challenging recovery journey. I was hutch over for nearly 5 weeks????. I used a walker for nearly 4 weeks. Now at three months the only thing I am dealing with swelling in my stomach and constipation????. Doctor said I will have to deal with swelling for the next 6 months????.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

I have received several consultations. Finally spoke to Dr. Ron Hazani who was very very honest with me and it is his honesty that sold me. I must admit I am a damn nag, Dr. Hazani and his staff have been very patient with me and my countless questions and needs.