Facelift, Brow Lift, Upper and Lower Eyelids, and Fat Transfer - Roseville, CA

In February of 2015 Dr. Scott Green from the...

In February of 2015 Dr. Scott Green from the Plastic Surgery Center of Sacramento and Roseville, performed a rhytidectomy, SMAS, platysmalplasty, upper and lower lid blepharoplasty, endoscopic brow lift, fat grafting. In layman’s terms, a face lift, upper and lower eyelids, a brow lift, and fat transfer to fill out my face. There were problems right away after surgery. One side of the brow lift popped off the endotine, and there was severe scarring behind both ears. I also noticed that my upper lids were still very saggy. Dr. Green wanted me to wait until the swelling subsided to discuss my concerns. I waited 4 months and instead of any of the problems resolving themselves, they got worse, plus new problems arose. I have had 2 second opinions and each has verified my concerns, yet Dr. Green refuses to do any revisions except to try to improve the scarring behind my ears and remove a small amount of excess skin from my upper eyelids. As you can see from my photograph my brows remain uneven, I have a lot of excess skin on my upper lids, I now have large, puffy bags under my eyes, my mid-face sags due to the skin not being pulled evenly which has created horizontal lines near my mouth, one side of my face is much hollower than the other side, and I have very bad scars behind my ears. I have seen other before and after pictures of Dr. Green’s work, and I have a friend who had a successful facelift. I believe he can be a skilled surgeon, but if his work falls short, he refuses to do the necessary revisions. In addition, he refuses to take responsibility, blames the patient, and tries to pressure and intimidate you into agreeing with him. If you have had any similar problems with Dr. Green, please contact me

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Scott Green can be very nice, as long as you love everything he does. If you're not happy with his work he won't take responsibility for it. He will blame the patient, act like a bully, try to intimidate and pressure you into agreeing with him, and he refuses to do revisions (even though you have had second opinions that agree with your concerns).