Laser Liposuction, Fantastic Results! - Sacramento, CA

Dr. Hagstrom made me feel so comfortable and...

Dr. Hagstrom made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, I was a nervous wreck to begin with but after meeting with Dr. Hagstrom and his staff it put my mind at ease. He answered all my questions, he made suggestions and recommendations, which I fully agreed with. After meeting with Dr. Hagstrom after my pre-op appointment I had full confidence in him. My surgery experience from beginning to end was so smooth and my results look phenomenal! People can’t stop looking at me and come up to me with so many compliments, and best of all I feel amazing in my own skin. My recovery process was a piece of cake, I was able to go back to work two days after my surgery without any trouble. I love the way I look and Im glad that I did this for myself after years of hesitation, I wish I would have found Dr. Hagstrom sooner! The pre care and after care of Dr. Hagstrom and his medical staff was seamless and professional, I would go back in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr. Hagstrom for this wonderful experience, I couldn’t be happier.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon