Black black ink and q-switch

I have just started the process of removing my...

I have just started the process of removing my five tattoes and getting the six'th ligtened for the cover up. I have tried 3 different places and going to the 4th tomorrow, the plan is to choose the one which will give the best results for other sessions. I have only black ink, and hope for some good results. This is very expensive in my country and I would like to have procedures every 3 months, in this case it will be affordable, and of course I will keep updating pictures. PS I was quite happy about my tattoes for about 5-6 years, havent had any regrets straight after I got them and actually enjoyed showing them in public, but now it is time for them to go away. There is just one Picosure laser in Russia so far and I do not plan to use it, since it is in another city and too expensive. My choice right now is lasers using q-switch technoologies.

One of the 5 tattooes after the first session

Black ink responds best to an Nd:YAG (1064nm)

I have read in the answers of one of the doctors here that black ink responds best to an Nd:YAG (1064nm), and it is a better choice, then Picosure, which is perfect for other colors, so looks like there is no need to play 3 times more for Picosure. So I have finally found a specialist with this kind of laser in the near by city, he has MEDHITECH QS3000 D5/D7 (Nd YAG D-Class pure violet diamond Q-switch KTP, ? - Q-Switched Nd:YAG, ?? 1064). We made a test of a small part of a tattoo (2 x2 sm), the fist session is scheduled for the 28 th of November and I will update the pics before and after it; in case, someone is interested in this kind of laser and its influence on the tattoo, feel free to ask questions, after I have my procedure:) And I would love to get some responce from those, who have tried both Picosure and Nd:YAG on their black ink before, which worked betetr for you? I am still hesitating, if I should go for Nd:YAG, or take all my money and go to another city, where the only Picosure laser in Russia is. Although it woud not be wise right now in my situation with the loan I have got to pay:)

All my ink in one photo

the style, size and location of cover up, I would consider after fading:)

tattoo artist