I Had Skin Rejuvenation Treatment – After 11 Months I Continue Look Young! - Russia, RU

I had wonderful experience when I gone to clinic...

I had wonderful experience when I gone to clinic called Linline. I hear about this clinic before, my neighbor say about it. My problems was very big wrinkles and all my skin looked very old, I am 62 years. But most I hated my nasolabial lines. One time I understand that I not want see me become very old and decide do something.
I was familiar about fillers, but they will not for long time, I not want do them again and again, I was search for other solution.
And so I had laser rejuvenation treatment RecoSMA on February 2015 year. In photografs I am after 11 months . I am very happy I did this, I start look some years younger, become very positive and all my family see I change.
When I was visited clinic, I had consultasion and doctor say I need RecoSMA treatment, it make my skin younger.
Doctor Natalia speak about this treatment. She was support me and tell I don’t need anestesia. I afraid that it was pain but was no pain. Procedure was maybe 45 minutes and my skin was little red after. 2 next days I had some skin peeling and was little dry skin and I was use moisturing crem. But I was feel very good, recovery go fast.
I very thank so much doctor Natalia, you see difference in photografs before treatment and on 11 month. My husband say I look beautiful!
Now I plan have one more procedure. I will write here about it after!
Russia Dermatologist

Doctor Natalia was very nice to me. She speak about process of procedure and all I was need know about it. I was feel very comfortable in clinic, I had many attention for me. I come back after 11 months in clinic and Natalia was examine my skin. She is very profesional doctor and I want come again in Linline clinic do next treatment with Natalia.