38 Yeards Old Femail, No Children, Breast Implant Removal After 18 Years, Axillar - Russia

Hello, dear women! I am 38 years old, 18 years had...

Hello, dear women! I am 38 years old, 18 years had silicone implants. I am grateful to this website because I got courage to remove silicone implants and not to do new. Now all fears and operation behind, and I can also share my experience. At first 10 years I was happy with my breast, however the last years it was gradual deformed upward. The medical research showed that implants leak and have capsules . My purpose was to remove implants through axillas, so they were done. I did not find surgeons in all Switzerland agreed to make it. All Swiss surgeons wanted to do 7 sm larger cuts under a breast and suggested to put new modern implants. My husband also wanted to look at silicone breast again. (If he doesnt like a small breast then I dont like selfish men with a small brain and it can not be corrected operation. So I didn't agree). Then I went to Russia where I was born and did operation in Novosibirsk city, at doctor Rogazhinkas. This doctor also removed a fibroadenoma under nipple so that the scar isn't visible. At first the breast was deformed, it was flattened and have hollow. In couple of days it began to improve. Now there passed exactly 5 months. Scars in axillas become lighter. I use Dermatix cream as the surgeon advised. Now I am glad to have natural breast, thought have small asymmetry, when I don’t straighten shoulders back . I am glad that it isn't necessary to limit itself in sport, that the breast looks naturally. No cares for the future to get new problems with a breast and to have new operation again. I can dress "push up" and it looks perfectly. My husband got used to my breast, however I think separated for to meet other man who want the child. I wish all health and to love own natural beauty!
Excuse for mistakes of computer traslator . Unfortunatly files for present my photo dont ophen. I ll try again

Breast pic

Doctor Rogazhinkas

Professional, severe and very busy