Ruined my life

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Ruined my life

Dr Hacker did my rhinoplasty and it was the worst decision of my life. Everything I asked of him he completely ignored. On the day of surgery he did not even recognize me. When I was laying on th surgical table he said ' oh yes you wanted your nose more so straight right?' As if he was just vaguely recalling our conversation. Those were the last words I heard before I went out. I stressed how I wanted minimal work done and even debated fixing the bump on my nose, in an effort to keep my natural look. He advised me to remove the bump and then literally did a hack job on my nose. It looks like I have had a ruler placed on both sides of my nose. One nostril flares up the other down. Nothing looks right. It looks like something is wrong. I looked beautiful and natural before. I just wanted a little tweaking. Dr Hacker walks into all of his nose jobs and does the same thing, he is not artistic or skilled in what works with a persons face. He should be locked up for what he is doing to people. He has ruined my life.