Permalip Gave Me Natural Volume - Boosted My Confidence - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

I have always wanted bigger lips therefore started...

I have always wanted bigger lips therefore started getting lip filler however hated the 'duck' look it had started to create. I decided to opt for the lip implants - decided to go medium - which Mr Amir Nakhdjevani suggested was about the same as 1 ml of filler - which was perfect.

I was completely terrified the thought of being awake while it was being performed however was assured it would be over within 30 minutes. The Permalip - I have read loads and researched and they are amazing lip implants, completely safe, no rupturing and can be removed if needed.

I had an amazing scrub nurse with me, which held my hand all the way. The local anaesthetic was very stingy and pretty sore - but nothing worse than going to the dentist. The area was completely numb and zoning out - but having the relaxed conversations around me - calmed me and within no time the procedure was complete.

Firstly - my lips were huge and I did think WHAT THE HELL have I done. I was reassured they would go down, however could take about 1 week before swelling to disappear. When I got home and in the course of the evening, they were getting bigger and bigger and to be fair I really started to pain. I send a picture across to Mr Amir Nakhdjevani who assured me that it looked normal - and to ice where possible to help any swelling reduce.

By the morning the swelling had hardly reduced and for the whole weekend I never felt the house. Many times i doubted whether I had made the right decision. I was very anxious and felt vain that I had put myself through this.

By day 3 the swelling started to decrease a lot and my lips weren't as tight and sore. Gradually over the week the swelling started to decrease and the shape started to even out and look amazing. Such a natural look but full at the same time. Please see my pictures.

All I can say is I am absolutely over the moon with my result and the little pain and the fact I had to hibernate for a few days was completely worth it!! Everyone has been commented on how amazing I look lately and I feel so confident and feel like I hardly need to wear make up anymore - I look more 'natural'.

Before picture

Permalip is amazing and the care I received throughout my panics and worrying was amazing! My mind was constantly put at ease, making me more relaxing and trusting. I have been back for follow ups and my lips are healing well! Great job too everyone!