Permalip - Royal Tunbridge Wells, GB

I have had lip filler for quite a while, I...

I have had lip filler for quite a while, I absolutely loved the look of big lips and was spending a small fortunate on lip filler every month. Juvederm, was a good temporary alternative however my body seemed to dissolve it with a few months therefore it felt like I was constantly spending money to have them topped up. When I came across the Permalip Lip Implants I research surgeons near London and Mr Amir Nakhdjevani was one of a few which provided this procedure.

I went for a consultation very very nervous as their has always been such bad publicity about lip implants. Everyone at the clinic was lovely and the clinic inside was very up market. Mr Amir Nakhdjevani was so personable however very professional. It took me a while and many conversations with the patient coordinators and Amir to finally go ahead.

I am so happy I did! My results are amazing and although I slightly high initial investment than filler, in the long term I am saving so much money and my results are a lot more natural. I have never told anyone about my lip implants and no one has ever questioned or not believe that they are not my own lips. I would always recommend Amir, unlike our clinics they all really care and their follow up service is incredible!