Fantastic Results from Concept Facelift

I am so pleased with the results of my Concept...

I am so pleased with the results of my Concept Facelift at the highly skilled hands of Amir Nakhdjevani. Amir was recommended by a friend who had just had the procedure done and was thrilled with the results (I also saw her a day after surgery). For some time I had wanted work done to my face which had developed prominent jowls which aged me considerably - I was not as old as I looked! I was very apprehensive about having any kind of operation as I have only ever had minor medical procedures in the past. When I learned it could be done under local anaesthetic, I jumped at the chance. It could not have been easier and during the procedure I was totally relaxed and enjoying humorous banter with Amir and his assistants. Recovery was quick. I was out and about the following day and just swollen with no visible bruising. I do not hesitate in recommending this procedure and Amir to others who are considering having a "lift".

Amir was totally professional but personable. He did not do the big sell and I always had total confidence in him and his work. He advised me in detail of what I could expect and what I would look like immediately after the surgery. I cannot recommend him more highly.