DiVa, Halo, and Forever Young BBL Are Offered by Women First OBGYN in - Royal Oak, MI

New products are available to patients at Women...

New products are available to patients at Women First OB/GYN in the field of laser technology such as diVa laser vaginal therapy, Forever Young BBL laser therapy for brightening and tightening of the skin, and halo hybrid fractional laser therapy to treat large pores, sun damage, texture, scar revision and more on the face and body.
I have personally chosen to start my treatment with Forever Young BBL. The treatment was fairly quick, and targeted sun damage, hair removal on chin and upper lip, and some hemangiomas--small vascular red spots. After one treatment my sunspots under my eyes are nearly gone. I can not detect any visible sign under one eye and barely see any under the side most exposed to the sun. My skin looks smoother, and the hemangioma on my face are significantly lighter. I am looking forward to my next session. Dr. Andrea Schiller and laser technician Jacqueline are very well trained and offer valuable advice as to what best works for customized individual treatment.
Royal Oak OB/GYN

Dr. Andrea Schiller is a compassionate physician wanting to offer the best possible treatments for patients in a singular, warm setting. She will evaluate you for laser procedure candidacy. Jacqueline will spend quality time reviewing the procedure and take time to answer any questions. During the actual procedure every step is explained in detail reassuring you so there are no surprises. I am thrilled with my first results.