Earfold Implants Review - London, GB

I always suffered with large ears that stuck out...

I always suffered with large ears that stuck out and as a result suffered all the negative things that come with it growing up. I let it eat away at me and bother me a lot more than what it should have, once I heard about this procedure I made it my priority to save up and get it done. Dr kang at the royal free London hospital was extremely helpful, caring and professional at all times, he advised me on every aspect of the surgery and did a precise perfect job putting my ears back exactly how I wanted them. He made sure to talk to me constantly through the procedure about all sorts which I really appreciated as it calmed nerves and helped me relax. I felt at all times I was in the care of a true professional who at times may seem laid back but in a good relaxing way making me confident I am in good care. The worse part and most painful of the procedure is having the anesthetic injected which is a sharp piercing pain but thankfully doesn't last long at all, after the procedure bruising is bad my ears where dark blue all over however this should clear up within a week. Overall I am very happy with everything and I'm looking forward to moving on with life now without being insecure, I reccomend this to anyone it's perfectly safe and will change your life forever.

Post op picture results and swelling

Here is the results, as you can see the bruising and swelling can be bad at first however I expect this to heal within 5-7 days I will keep posting.

Day 5 post op still very visible bruising

The next day after surgery when the anaesthetic wore off I won't lie the pain was horrible, if you get this surgery done whatever you do DONT go back to work the next day !! The pain will dehibiltate you however thankfully it only lasted a day. Swelling went down mostly after 3 days however bruising is still very visable. I'm not going to be fully satisfied until this bruising disappears, I'm literally counting the days I need more patience lol. I took the week off work and I can't work out so I find myself extremely bored at home whilst they are healing, the bruising an stitches are still very noticable therefore I'm trying to avoid going out the house, my mother expressed her disapproval and does not like the results however I expected that from her and she is yet to see how my ears look without swelling an bruising as I did during the consultation trial and right after the Procidure. The left ear seems to be healing slightly faster than the right ear I suspect this is due to me requesting the right ear be re inserted and adjusted slightly during the op. Sleeping has been a nightmare due to me being restricted to laying on my back at all times which I hate, I can't wait until they are fully healed then I will give a final verdict on wether it was worth doing or not but as for now I'm just waiting day by Day for that to happen.

8 months post op

It's January 2016 about 8-9 months on and I'm feeling fantastic, since getting this procedure done iv had what is probably the best year of my life. Socialising much more I'm very confident in myself I no longer fight with depression every day, no longer turn down opportunities to go out and do things and socialise. Much more success with the opposite sex and nowadays I genuinely forget I used to have sticking out ears it's a whole new me. This procedure is fantastic I would definitely reccomend it to anyone feel free to message me any questions guys thanks a lot.
London Plastic Surgeon

Laid back relaxing calm helpful attitude whilst at the same time being a true professional, very helpful with ensuring you achieve the exact look you want or get as close as possible. He spoke to me continuasly throughout the procedure to calm nerves and was generally a very nice guy.