Bad surgical skills! Beware! Lift and Implants - Powell, OH- Dr. K. GRAWE

I dreamed of youthful, lifted, round breast. Not...

I dreamed of youthful, lifted, round breast. Not what I got. Not worth it. I ended up with breast implants that were malpositioned. The implants slid off the breast mound and into my armpits. The lollipop lift wasn't enough to lift my saggy worn out breasts. The skin stretched further as the implants continued to slide further and further into my armpits. I consulted 3 doctors asking opinions and all three felt there was an over dissection problem causing the malposition. This procedure was a nightmare and I wished I'd never made an attempt to have my sagging breasts fixed.

Attention Columbus ladies: Beware of Dr. Grawe

Dr. K. Grawe did my breast lift and aug January 21, 2015. I can't believe how hideous my by breasts looked after the surgery. Dr. Grawe does NOT know what she's doing in the operating room. I wish someone would have warned me. $8000 down the drain and it took years and years to save for this surgery. (I still haven't paid it off). I will be posting pictures soon. Be warned, if she messes your surgery up, she will make you pay the entire price all over again to fix her mistakes.

Dr. K. Grawe's breast aug and lift

Dr. Grawe' work. Horrible. She said they looked good.

Grawe's work. 7 months post lift and aug. Note how huge the aerola are. They are not lifted.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I had a lift and aug done January 2015. Dr. Grawe did a terrible job. I had malposition issues (because of her awful surgical skills). I paid her $8000 for a lift and aug. Her work is really bad! She obviously doesn't know how to perform a breast lift. I was better off with my saggy breasts than what I was left with when she was done with me. Do not just read the reviews on Real self. Check out other reviews online. The reviews on Grawe are terrible on other websites. I would not have chosen her, had I seen the other reviews. I wish someone would have warned me of her! She is charming, with a great personality. But her skills as a surgeon are pathetic! Look at my pictures and judge for yourself what kind of work she does. Even the photos of her breast lifts and augmentations on her website are terrible. I made a huge mistake choosing Grawe.