Lousy Lollipop Lift and Implants - Powell, OH- GRAWE

I dreamed of youthful, lifted, round breast. Not...

I dreamed of youthful, lifted, round breast. Not what I got. Not worth it. I ended up with breast implants that were malpositioned. The implants slid off the breast mound and into my armpits. The lollipop lift wasn't enough to lift my saggy worn out breasts. The skin stretched further as the implants continued to slide further and further into my armpits. I consulted 3 doctors asking opinions and all three felt there was an over dissection problem causing the malposition. This procedure was a nightmare and I wished I'd never made an attempt to have my sagging breasts fixed.

Attention Columbus ladies: Beware of Dr. Grawe

Dr. K. Grawe did my breast lift and aug January 21, 2015. I can't believe how hideous my by breasts looked after the surgery. Dr. Grawe does NOT know what she's doing in the operating room. I wish someone would have warned me. $8000 down the drain and it took years and years to save for this surgery. (I still haven't paid it off). I will be posting pictures soon. Be warned, if she messes your surgery up, she will make you pay the entire price all over again to fix her mistakes.

Dr. K. Grawe's breast aug and lift

Dr. Grawe' work. Horrible. She said they looked good.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I had a lift and aug done last year. Dr. Grawe did a terrible job. I had malposition issues. Dr. Grawe wanted to charge me an additional $5000 to re-operate. I asked for a partial refund. She did not do what she said she could do and I felt she could at least correct it or refund some of it. Instead she wanted me to pay more to fix her mistakes. I was not confident she could fix the problem and it would cost $13,000 total. The first surgery was a disaster. Why would I pay her to do it again!? My breasts do not appear lifted, the areola is still too large, and the implants are sliding off my chest into my armpits. I paid $8000 and got uglier breasts. This whole experience has been a nightmare. I was better off with my saggy, unscarred breasts than with the breasts Dr. Grawe gave me. I wish I had never done this. Do not just read the reviews on Real self. Dr. Grawe offers free Botox if you write a review. Check out other reviews online. The reviews on Grawe are terrible. I would not have chosen her, had I seen the other reviews. I wish someone would have warned me of her! Look at my pictures and judge for yourself what kind of work she does.