35 Yr Old Three Kids - Beverly Hills, CA

First and foremost Dr. Schwartz and his team are...

First and foremost Dr. Schwartz and his team are by far the nicest and the most caring team I've ever encountered. Living in Beverly Hills and seeing many different doctors; This is the only team that actually cares about their patients and the outcome. Dr. Schwartz performed a tummy tuck and a breast lift and reduction. I was really concerned bc I wanted a natura look. I've had three kids and four oreganacies where I've gained and lost 60-70 pounds so I had extra skin and was uncomfortable. He really made sure that all my needs were met and the results are beyond all my expectations. His nurse Dawn is so special and an incredible person. She was so caring and accommodating. She made sure I was always comfortable, not in pain and even washed my hair. I'm so excited about my results and keep sending all my friends to see them. I truly thing Dr. Schwartz and his team are by far the best plastic surgery team in the city. Oh and Dr. Schwartz is an expert in his field. He doesn't like to talk about it but he's won many different awards and has written many chapters in medical books about the practice of plastic surgery. I would trust him with everything.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon