Amazing! - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Emer is truly such a gifted doctor. He has an...

Dr. Emer is truly such a gifted doctor. He has an eye and talent like none other. Not only is he a board certified dermatologist but he's a liposuction specialist and master injector! And I know this from experience.
I recently wanted to add a little filler to my already kind of full lips. Just a little pout to make them pop. Nothing too crazy. He decided to go with restylane versus other fillers. He said that filler would be perfect to add the desired look I was seeking. (he literally taylor makes every treatment to each specific patient which I love!)

Not only was he confident in this specific filler but knew I would love my result. And I can't tell you enough how he over exceeded my expectations. I know some of you are thinking, "it's just a little filler, relax." But it's not. These are our faces. Something everyone sees! Some people are letting just anyone inject them and the results I've seen are horrifying.

I will trust Dr. Emer and only Dr. Emer from here on out. His technique is flawless, knowledge is impeccable and I must say that his office is GORGEOUS and convenient to my home.

He even featured me on his IG page! Go follow him and check it out! It's already at 13K views and counting!

Thank you, Dr. Emer!! I'm also going to book my non invasive lipo treatments we talked about in my consult as well!! You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon