Dr Kumar Clifton Lane Clinic - Rotherham, GB

Hi ladies I'm 5,5"8st 10 im firstday post op and...

Hi ladies I'm 5,5"8st 10 im firstday post op and so far cannot express how happy I am I was expecting them to look a lot dif haven just having them done I went to Rotherham to clinton lane clinic I read a a lot of mixed reviews and found it very hard to find an before and after piks of his work Dnt be alarmed he has many pics it's down to client protection I was very nervous and curious about implant size how they would look if I had made the correct choice mr kumar sent me away telling me to have a good think about it at that point I got very agitated and wasn't happy However after going home and talking to family we all agreed this was best mr kumar rebooked me for another consult free of charge we went over everything again he made me feel so sure there as before the only thing I was really sure about is that I wanted boobs he will not give u anything unnatural of oversized for your frame and only uses the best you Will be really content if u choose him I'm so glad we rebooked and went ahead today I'm in shock of how comfortable I actually am Dnt get me wrong I feel tender and bruised but nothing major so far so good I highly recommend all the staff I had contact with so much so I will note each one couldn't be more caring and helpful with everything if ur lucky enough to get the team that cared for me u will be overly impressed no words just great so far ????????

1day post op

Few more piks from today

4days post op ????

Feeling loads better todayI have had a lot of tingling in both breast but nothing like yesterday cannot wait until can take bra and strap of as feels realy tight but still really happy so far first post op so on Friday ????????????

Day 3 well technically 4 days post op

Want the band off it feels so tight around my chest

Day 4 post op

Took no meds so far today apart from antibiotics and feeling good aches n pains easing off just occasional tinges which are bareable anybody else shoes had 345cc Hp ? If so what was ur results ????

Hello again Underneath my breast still feel realy numb is this normal I'm 12 days post op ???

Dr Inder kumar