Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation/Lift, & BBL - Roswell, NM

After losing a significant amount of weight,...

After losing a significant amount of weight, plastic surgery was the next step in my transformation process. I researched several plastic surgeons in and around New Mexico and came to the conclusion that Dr. Gallegos was the most qualified. I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation/lift, and brazilian butt lift done by Dr.Miguel L. Gallegos at Hermosa Plastic Surgery. At my initial consultation, both he and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I had several questions about the procedures and the possible outcomes. Dr. Gallegos was so kind and took the time to answer each and every question I had. He was very clear about his capabilities and did not disappoint. He was able to sculpt and transform my body into one that not only makes me look better but feel better also. It was the best decision of my life. I would highly recommend him.

A years difference

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gallegos was so kind and took the time to answer each and every question I had. He was very clear about his capabilities and did not disappoint. Both he and his staff were very friendly and helpful.