ThermiVa Results for 60 Yr-old Single Woman. Roswell, GA

I'm a medium sized, active (ride horses), single,...

I'm a medium sized, active (ride horses), single, 60 yr-old woman who was sick to death of leaking every time I coughed or sneezed. I spoke to my gynecologist and a urologist, and decided before I went to something as extreme as surgery that I'd give ThermiVa a shot. I had 3 treatments, 4 weeks apart, and from the first treatment (late August) to today, which is Thanksgiving weekend, I think I've had one teeny leak, but I can't even remember how long ago. I think the results were very, very good, and I'd do it again if I started to develop stress incontinence again. There was no pain, although the wand did get hot and I indicated my maximum temperature tolerance when it felt hot. They noted my chart and that's the highest they would take it during my treatments. Takes about a half hour, there's no numbing cream or shots or anything, they just rub it around the vulva and exterior of the vaginal area, then inside all around and you're done. Piece of cake.
Atlanta Physician

Everyone at Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic is really fabulous, they treated me wonderfully.