Upper/Lower Abs and Flanks - Roswell, GA

Had surgery June 30th and I can't more happier. I...

Had surgery June 30th and I can't more happier. I was a little scared but Dr. Ruff and nurse Lillian was right by my side and got me through. I now 5 days post and I am still swallow and sore but I am moving around a little better. I went walking around the neighborhood the day after surgery. I ate real food yesterday and everything went well. I cant wait until get back into the gym to see the full results.

Upper/Lower ABS. And Flanks

Money well spent....Omg I was so scared but my doctor and nurse was right there through the whole process. I slept most of the after the surgery. The second day I was up moving but very slow and was still draining not really hurting but really sore and swallown. I took my meds and it made feel a lot better the pictures posted is the day of surgery and the the second after. I am very please .....compression garment is helping out a lot and I am able to shower now. Can't wait to see what I will look like in 30 days.

28 Days Post

I mixed emotions some days I look bigger and some days I look smaller. I just order a compression board and another compression suit and I have started to workout a little more. I have my 8 week appointment 8/25 and I hoping I will see some improvements.

One month post surgery

I could be more please to see my progress, I am still sore in certain places and I still have some hard spots, I just purchased a compression board something I should have gotten a couple of weeks ago but any way it makes me sit out straighter and I have purchased a 40 compression garment I started with a 42. So far I am pleased with the results. Get this paid off and my thighs are next.
Dr. Ruff

Dr. Ruff is very nice and very passionate about what he does. The facility is warm and inviting, clean and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.