48 Year Old Getting a Little Pouty! Roswell, GA

I've always wanted a bit more of a pout, but was...

I've always wanted a bit more of a pout, but was afraid I'd look like Goldie Hawn in the movie The First Wives Club. I also didn't want to look "done" or fake. So when I came across Restylane Silk and saw the results of lips treated with Restylane, I was sold! I was a bit fearful of the pain but believed the results would be worth it. Today I went to Dr. Marc Yune @ Aesthetic Specialty Center in Roswell, Georgia. His assistant applied a numbing agent to my lips and around my mouth. After about 10 minutes Dr. Yune came in and talked about what I hoped to achieve with this treatment. I can say in all honesty that I felt very minimal discomfort and both Dr. Yune and his assistant were amazing in reassuring me on how beautiful it was looking.
I was able to see the procedure as it was being done so I could see what it would look like before my lips would swell.

So this is day 1, a few hours in and I will take pictures of my new pout as it swells and settles down to what it will finally look like. I hope my experience helps! I will post additional photos over the next few days.

Next morning

I'm updating photos of my morning after. It's been about 16 hours since the procedure and there is some swelling (but not bad) and zero bruising. The only thing I have is evidence of 2 needle pricks on the corners my mouth, just below my lips. They look like a small zit. No biggie!
Roswell Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great explanation, reassuring and very caring. I am extremely happy with Dr. Yune!