Great Improvement and Great Doctor! - Roswell, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I typically do not write reviews because I am not...

I typically do not write reviews because I am not a huge social media fan. I learned a lot from this site and wanted to help others with my experience. Surgery is a huge consideration and investment; I read as much information as possible before choosing a surgeon. I am 100% satisfied and grateful that I chose Dr. Mike Majmundar. I can whole heartedly recommend him to anyone interested in cosmetic services or surgery, without any reservation. Based on my experience with other doctors he exceeded my expectations on all levels and he is truly an expert in his field.

Happy with Neck Lift in GA

typically do not write reviews because I am not a huge social media fan. I learned a lot from this site and wanted to help others with my experience. Surgery is a huge consideration and investment; I read as much information as possible before choosing a surgeon. I am 100% satisfied and very grateful that I chose Dr. Mike Majmundar. I can whole heartedly recommend him to anyone interested in cosmetic services or surgery, without any reservation. Based on my experience with other doctors he exceeded my expectations on all levels and he is truly an expert in his field. I am very happy with the neck lift - worth it!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am 100% satisfied and grateful that I chose Dr. Mike Majmundar. I confidently can recommend him to anyone for cosmetic procedures or surgery.