33 Year Old Female 3 Kids Lipedema - Roswell, GA

Dr. Marcia Byrd is a wonderful and caring surgeon,...

Dr. Marcia Byrd is a wonderful and caring surgeon, she took the time to listen,examine and make sure all my needs were met. She ordered all the pre-op exams, vein scans to make sure I was completely healthy before surgery. I was aware of all risks, and possible outcomes. As of today I have had 3 total procedures with at least 4 more to go for the treatment and the stopping the progression and the pain of a fat disorder called Lipedema. I look forward to working with her soon in January 2015 and referring all of my friends, family and social media to her. She really is knowledgeable and knows her stuff.

Mrs.

I am now 1 month postop from the last leg surgery, my lipedema pain is gone in the legs, my pants are fitting better and I am slowly regaining mobility.
Dr. Marcia Byrd

Knowledgeable, kind and upfront about what to expect the good and bad. She is just superior to any other surgeon I had interviewed for these procedures. She really cares about those of with Lipedema and go above the measure to make sure we are comfortable and as pain free as possible.