33 Year Old Female 3 Kids Lipedema - Roswell, GA

Dr. Marcia Byrd is a wonderful and caring surgeon,...

Dr. Marcia Byrd is a wonderful and caring surgeon, she took the time to listen,examine and make sure all my needs were met. She ordered all the pre-op exams, vein scans to make sure I was completely healthy before surgery. I was aware of all risks, and possible outcomes. As of today I have had 3 total procedures with at least 4 more to go for the treatment and the stopping the progression and the pain of a fat disorder called Lipedema. I look forward to working with her soon in January 2015 and referring all of my friends, family and social media to her. She really is knowledgeable and knows her stuff.

I am now 1 month postop from the last leg surgery, my lipedema pain is gone in the legs, my pants are fitting better and I am slowly regaining mobility.
Dr. Marcia Byrd

Knowledgeable, kind and upfront about what to expect the good and bad. She is just superior to any other surgeon I had interviewed for these procedures. She really cares about those of with Lipedema and go above the measure to make sure we are comfortable and as pain free as possible.