I Want Little More Volume in my Lips - Roswell, GA

I agree with transfer fat to my upper lips but the...

I agree with transfer fat to my upper lips but the doctor made two incision in my lips and put stich . My lips now have deep scars , I lost my definition and the result is desastrous. The doctor procedure look like experiment . He said , he want improve my lips for better definition but really my lips are now worse off than before because they are marked by dots.

My horrible experience

The whole procedure was under local Anesteshia and the doctor really bad attitude .Plus the fact that he never discussed with me the way that he would be preformed this procedure with open wound on my upper lip !! That was insane .. I am traumatized at this point and my lip is completely deformed !!
Dr Lewis Friedlander

The doctor is angry anytime. No have a good communication and no said he chop my lips. I think he put fat in my lips by injection. When I check the doctor web page ,any picture that before and after have any stich , any scars . They look well and not chopped.