30 Year Old Juvederm 1/2 Syringe Lip Injection. Roswell, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Wanted more fullness, but not fake duck lips. I...

Wanted more fullness, but not fake duck lips. I went to a nurse practitioner in Roswell. She numbed me with lidocaine injections first. That's the worst part pain wise. About 30 min later, it hurts and you feel like you got punched in the face. I had no bruising. Very pleased. She said it would last about 6 months. I may get a little more.

Another 1/2 syringe of JUVEDERM & help fixing a botched job in October 2016

I went with friends to get Juvederm to fix the lines around my mouth in October. I didn't look into the doctor much, and got the deal off Groupon. It was fine, but a lump formed on the side of my mouth and looks like a pimple that won't go away. It got worse, and in December, it was time for me to go back and see Debi to have my lips plumped up anyway.

She added a 1/2 syringe of Restalyne in my lips, mostly at the top and edges.

As always, the numbing hurt the worst.

With the bump, and it being right before the holidays, Debi was hesitant to do too much and make it worse. She did, however, took a very tiny needle and prick the lump multiple times to help flatten it.

The bump is still there, but it flattened significantly.

And my lips look great. I took immediate before and after pics this time. :)
Nurse practitioner

Personal connection, will go to again