Invisalign Second Time Around!! - Roswell, GA

I originally started Invisalign with my dentist....

I originally started Invisalign with my dentist. They were giving me what I thought was a really good deal by only charging me $3,500. The trays didn't fit well, I wore them for a year without any change, and the attachments (bumps placed on your teeth to help the trays move your teeth) were huge, not discreet and on all my teeth in the front. After getting the run around from them about why a year later my teeth didn't move I decided to get the opinion of an orthodontist. That is how I met Dr. Patel. He is board certified and not many orthodontists are, so I was confident he would be honest, even if the truth was brutal! I decided to scratch my treatment with the dentist and start over at iClear Orthodontics with him. A few things that were different right away...first, he is able to place the attachments on the back of my upper front teeth...this was a HUGE relief, my treatment is hardly noticeable to the naked eye now, as Invisalign should be. Second, they DO NOT use big, bulky gross clay impressions in their office. Instead, they take this little wand, scan your teeth with it and make a 3D image of your teeth on a computer. The image is perfect unlike the clay impressions. This image was sent directly to Invisalign digitally and my trays fit PERFECT!! Now it is 3 months in and my teeth ave already moved! Don't flush your money down the drain by going to your dentist or an old school orthodontist, it will end up costing you WAY more money and time in the long run. I'm so happy with Dr. Patel and his staff, can't wait to see my new smile!!
Roswell Orthodontist

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Dr. Patel is knowledgeable and you can tell he has invested a lot to make sure his practices offer the best technology.