Brazilian Butt Lift and Chin Implant - Roswell, GA

The decision to do the BBL was a no-brainer for me...

The decision to do the BBL was a no-brainer for me. I am a small girl - 5'3" and was 128 pounds the day before my surgery. I did not have a lot of fat but I just wanted all of my love handles and my pudge gone. I have always really liked my butt, but I figured why not perfect it a little more?! The chin implant was the hard decision for me. I hated the profile view of my face. I always thought my neck was the issue until I learned about chin implants. Then I noticed that I didn't really have much of a chin. However, I have always said I would never do any changes to my face... I did it anyways and I really like the results. The recovery for the BBL was super easy... the chin implant is a little harder to recover from. The numbness and sensations on my lips/chin are annoying. However, the change was exactly what I wanted. I have gotten many compliments that my face looks different, but that it is a nice change. No one can quite figure out what changed. When I look in the mirror, I love the difference it made.
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

So happy that I chose to do my surgery with Dr. Yalif! My initial consultation was easy and quick to the point. Needless to say, he made me so comfortable (and excited) that I scheduled my surgery for 2 weeks later. I am still healing from both procedures but the recovery has been so easy and I already love the results - and I will only look better once I am completely healed. When I went in for my consultation I did not have an exact "view," I just knew I wanted a chin and a BBL. Dr. Y told me what he suggested but let me choose what I wanted. Jessica (staff member) was very nice and easy to work with. Her and Dr. Yalif are very quick with responses to emails and messages. Everything is perfect and I couldn't be happier with my decision!