29 Year Old Female in Damon CLear Braces - Roswell, GA

Dr. Patel's office is gorgeous, I felt as though I...

Dr. Patel's office is gorgeous, I felt as though I was in a modern day spa as opposed to a dental office. His staff is incredible and informative. Before having my braces placed here, I spoke to several other orthodontists about clear braces and Invisalign. I chose them for several reasons, but here are the main; 1) The cost was WAY less...when I say WAY less...I knew Damon braces were pricey, but I didn't expect to hear from anyone that it would cost me almost $8,000!!! (my teeth have just a tiny bit of crowding and my bite is fine). 2) He is board certified. Doesn't sound like a big deal, right? Well...listen to this, only TWENTY PERCENT of orthodontists are board certified, HELLO! Any dentist can put you in braces or treat you with Invisalign, just like any family medicine doctor can preform heart surgery, but should they? One of my friends took her daughter to a dentist for braces and she is having serious issues. Go to a specialist, and then even better...a board certified one. 3) They use Damon System in their practice. These braces don't just straighten your teeth, they also make your smile wider. When you make your smile wider you lips and cheeks have more support and you look younger, and age more gracefully! Trust me, as a 29 year old I was not even considering braces until I heard about these!
Roswell Orthodontist

Dr. Patel has excellent bedside manner. He patiently answered all of my questions and provided me with information I did not receive from the other doctors who I had consults with.